Delivered to Newcastle Corporation Transport in 1966 as fleet number 118. Batch consisted of 27 vehicles, 106 to 133 (KBB 106D to KBB 133D).
Transferred to Tyneside PTE on 1st January 1970.
Rebuilt to O44/34F in May 1974 for use at South Shields.
Painted in a special Black & White striped livery for Newcastle United, 1974.
Painted in a special livery for Newcastle Festival 1974, still sporting 118 fleet number.
Renumbered 218 in July 1974.
Painted in a special Livery for Newcastle Festival in 1976.
Painted in a special Livery to commemorate The Olympians of Gateshead, at Montreal Olympics in 1976.
Painted into Silver Jubilee livery in 1977, the following year painted in a special commemorative livery to mark “100 years of Public Transport on Tyneside”.
Renumbered 1218 in May 1978.
Repainted in a special blue livery to publicise the coastal service in 1984.
Withdrawn and sold to Galway Tours, High Ryan, Moycullen, Co. Galway, date unknown (c.2000). Operated on sightseeing tours in Galway, Ireland, with registration number ZV 1510. Last operated April 2004.
Donated to NEBPT by Galway Tours owner, Michael Healy, Castlegar, Galway, Ireland, August 2006.